So I guess the best time to start this blog is today:). I have wanted to do this for a while to keep track of nice achievements and funny moments of Aliya as she grows. Hope I can do it regularly and often enough!
Aliya is a sweet almost 18 months old kid. Since she is born I have really rediscovered our world and keep on doing it as she grows up. She is going to nursery for half day and I am getting busier and busier with worklife. I will share with you also my thoughts through her eyes for our everyday life.
So what were her achievements today - she tried to put a button through the hole, we went chasing running each other around the apartment, and she discovered that I keep cooked food in the oven (after it is ready). But what really made me happy is to see her climbing along the stairs alone. She refused my hand and was willing to go up alone even though she was helping with her hands. Cute little Aliya, helping her mom because I had no hand actually to bring her up the stairs.
No comments:
Post a Comment