Sunday, April 7, 2013

Dolce niente with Aliya

I just spent a lovely weekend with Aliya. Her dad was traveling and we didn't go to her grandparents. Just me and her at home, doing everything together! Cooking, playing, watching tv, kissing, hugging, going for a walk, sleeping... I really needed this time with her. I think I have not been able to just concentrate on being nice to her for some time - just demanding to hurry and do things when it is convenient for me because of our busy schedule instead of taking the time to enjoy whatever it comes. I feel I restored my connection with her and she started to listen to me and do things that I say rather than being stubborn. It is the first time in a while that she told me this morning she didn't want to go to the kg. I hope she spent some good time as well with me. And if this is a sign I had it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment