Thursday, July 10, 2014

When you become little

She says this a lot in different situations but today I loved it. 
In the bathroom Aliya is looking at the foot filer. 
Mommy will you peel my feet? 
- No Aliya because you don't need it. 
Will you buy me one for me and I can use it?
- not now dear. Look mommy's feet are hard here and that is why I need this to peel my heels. Look yours they are soft and you don't need to peel anything. 
Ok , enthusiastically says Aliya - I can do your feet and then when I grow up you do mine
With this I smiled and told her - mommy now is shy and I do not want Aliya to do my feet but when you grow up I promise I will do your feet.
- when I grow up, you will become little and I will shower you and cook for you and stay with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment