Thursday, February 7, 2013

K and T

Aliya is one sweet girl lately:) she just gives me kisses and hugs and plays calmly for the last few days. Hope it stays like this. Yesterday I was teaching her the word "ako" which means poop. And she looked at me with a big smile and said "ato" because she cannot pronounce k yet:))) I laughed so much. Then it was "kuku" or potty which sounds from her like "tutu" . And finally we went to make "chip chip" or shower, which she is saying as "pichi pichi":)))
She also is playing a lot hiding one of her toys - the whale for example - behind her and I have to find it:) she just loves to exclaim "Eto kita!!!" (Here is the whale) .
Lots of fun developments for her lately . And I was about to forget - yesterday she almost managed to dress one t-shirt alone. She put the sleeves first and I helped for the head:))) amazing times are coming, I bet:))
I miss her and I am going now after work to pick her up from the kindergarten .

No comments:

Post a Comment