Thursday, February 28, 2013

Aliya and the boys

Lately Aliya is enjoying her kindergarten so much. She loves to go in the morning but she is happy to see me and pick her up as well. She is friend with two boys in her group Zizo and Yasseen and even the teachers make fun of her:) yesterday I was late to pick her up and when I arrived only Aliya and Yasseen were there. I opened my hands to hug Aliya as she was running towards me but she flipped. Yasseen used the time and ran towards me to hug me before Aliya. Aliya quickly stood up and as soon as she was in my arms she pushed Yasseen aside with a bad face:) his mom laughed so much. Then when we entered the car she started crying for Yasseen who was getting in their car as well. Wonder what will happen between these two:) and really impressed with Aliya starting from now to pick boys over girls. i think it is related with her being over active and boys are more matching her energy. but I remember in the summer she was very attached to one blonde kid 1 year older than her Jorko. And she was trying to hug him and kiss him in the playground . I guess she picks some guys she liked and really shows them that she likes them in her own way . To be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment