I was thinking lately on how important are kids for the family. For sure they make the first year of the couple as hell and I have heard even the statement that those who survive the first year can survive the rest. Yes it is difficult but isn't it made on purpose? If you go through something hard in the first year as a team, then doesn't it mean that you will truly be able to stay together forever? I saw couples which really managed to work as team in their first year and others which was all about compromise on one of the sides. Does this make the second one less of a "couple" and more of a partnership? Does this mean they love each other less? My answer to the last one would be "definitely no" . I would take it rationally as different strategies of coping. But what is the team then?
I saw Aliya in the last few days really as a balance at home between me and my husband. I guess all of us have our periods of down moments and simply having this shining little kid hugging you, distracts completely any negative thoughts you might have. Her role will definitely grow as she starts to understand more and more and develops her sensitivity even more. I was so happy having this beam of hope around me:) love u sweety for this!
No comments:
Post a Comment