Today my mom is celebrating her 60th anniversary and I myself cannot believe it. Time flies like nothing else in life:) I remember how I was asking my mom how old is she and she replied 33. I will be turning 33 some time next year... And Aliya will be asking the same question as i have my mom. I just hope I can give Aliya much more than my mom did to me. Don't take me wrong - my mom gave me so much and did the impossible to provide me with best education and open opportunities for me. I am really thankful and proud of what she did! I just hope I can be this and even more for my daughter. It is the natural course of things to want to give to your child much more.
Today I was telling my accountant about Aliya and realized that she has truly extraordinary experience - she has travelled by plane more than my mom for the 19 months since birth . She already understands 3 languages and is trying to speak in them. She has experience with kindergartens and kids in 2 countries while in bg it is normal to start kg after 2, even 3 years. She can open applications on my phone which she likes to play. For Plovdiv , my hometown, this is definitely way too much. Sometimes I ask myself if I am reading Aliya right because I believe that as long as she feels ok and she demands more things then it is good and ok for her. I believe I should let her guide me instead of me imposing on her. Still it is not her choice to fly by plane every 3 months:) I hope this entire experience helps her in the busy future!

No comments:
Post a Comment