Sunday, March 17, 2013

Shower! Shower!

Yesterday was a day of firsts for Aliya- we managed to shower standing in the bathroom using the shower handle instead of sitting in the bath :))) yeah! So much helpful for anything we will do in the summer and when traveling! I am really happy we overcame this fear slowly and gradually and naturally so that now she is willing to hold the handle alone and shower:) it is a small achievement for me:)
And the other first was saying "blagodaria" or "thank you" in Bulgarian. . Since it is quite complicated word I am teaching Aliya the international "mersi" and she is doing well with it. But yesterday Radost said it 2-3 times to her, Aliya repeated and on the 3rd time she pronounced it correctly. I am very happy:))
It was one good day I spent with her completely just the two of us:) love u my little:)

No comments:

Post a Comment