Today we are heading home back to Cairo and Aliya is so excited. She knows we will fly with airplane and she was asking me for the last few days. In the first flight she talked only about the plane - "matan" and Tati :)) when we left Cairo I told her looking at the lights at night from the plane that one of these lights is Teta's home . Today when we were above Istanbul and we watched the lights, she told me "Teta" :))) proud of her:)
now luckily she fell asleep hugging her backpack and I feel very happy with this - less overexcitement and better mood tomorrow . I just want to express my deep thankfulness to all people, men and women, who help me when I travel. Simply distracting her for a few minutes means something for me, let alone taking care of my bag or stroller etc... Tbc

No comments:
Post a Comment