Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Work
As Aliya grows I need to go back to work more and more. Luckily my schedule is flexible and I work for my husband but even with this I sometimes feel I am abandoning Aliya when I leave her. It will be much nicer to spend a day with her playing ... Why do I have to do this? I bet she is asking the same questions in her head. This morning when I left her she started acting badly towards my mom who will take Aliya to the kg. Then I just stopped her and told her: "my dear, it is not grandma's fault that I am going to work. Listen to her today and when I come back you can be pissed at me. " I felt as if my words resonated and she got what I am telling her. She hardly waved goodbye and she refused to kiss me when I was leaving. My heart is broken for sure but I hope it is for the better and she will enjoy her kg today. Keep fingers crossed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment